lamblegs

lamblegs
First I teach, then I knit

About Me

My photo
I am a Mother of three, wonderful, grown children. I have been a widow since 2006. I teach in an all boy International School in Tokyo. I knit for therapy.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

personal revelation

"Enduring isn't always overcoming. Sometimes it is being crushed to powder with his name on our lips."
Stephen Peterson
Lesson learned in endurance. Last 5  years have been that crushing sensation, but in the process I have become well aquainted with my Savior. Through his mercy, grace and love, I have been able to find the peace I never thought possible.
Sitting in the temple yesterday, I had a revelation to my mind that helped clarify my thinking about John and his brother. I realized that amends can happen after death. I am working to make amends to him that need doing in order for me to progress. He also is making amends to me. I can feel them and I know when they are offered. It is up to me to accept them and forgive him. Such a hard process, but necessary.
Grateful to be apart of this great Gospel of Jesus Christ. No other name on earth matters. No one else can heal me or give me the peace I desire. 
My next challenge is find Mine errand of the Lord. What will he have me do. Find it and carry it out.

No comments: