lamblegs

lamblegs
First I teach, then I knit

About Me

My photo
I am a Mother of three, wonderful, grown children. I have been a widow since 2006. I teach in an all boy International School in Tokyo. I knit for therapy.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

Cinco De Mayo
Trying to explain the term to First Graders is funny. I do have some Hispanics that get it. I celebrated by going out to dinner with my Secret Seven girlfriends. We had some sad news. One of our group (Dawn) has a brand new grandbaby that was diognosed with cistic fibrosis. Her little family is in my prayers.
I can't spell. Just get used to it. As Mark Twain once said "I feel sorry for the man that can only spell a word one way."
Feeling like at age 51 all my fat has migrated around my middle. Very uncomfortable. Guess it would help if I worked out and ate better. hmmmm. maybe. No one to impress.

No comments: