lamblegs

lamblegs
First I teach, then I knit

About Me

My photo
I am a Mother of three, wonderful, grown children. I have been a widow since 2006. I teach in an all boy International School in Tokyo. I knit for therapy.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fujisan, (which is a term of endearment for the Mt. Fuji in Japan), only is visible on occasions because of clouds, haze, etc. When he comes out, it is considered to be lucky. I was blessed to see Fujisan today as I was waiting on the train platform. I had just put in a long day at school, and worried about my son, still not getting a job. Amazing how the Lord sends down signs to let us know he's still there. Then, when I got home, my dear friend since we were in the 8th grade together, (Farrer Jr. High in Provo!) sent me a care package full of wonderful things impossible to find here. She is a gem! So, thanks to the small things, and the kindness of a great friend. Go out and smile at someone today. Even if that's all you can manage to give away, do it, it could be someone's Fujisan for the day.

No comments: