lamblegs

lamblegs
First I teach, then I knit

About Me

My photo
I am a Mother of three, wonderful, grown children. I have been a widow since 2006. I teach in an all boy International School in Tokyo. I knit for therapy.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Surrounded by Blessings

After spending a most wonderful summer with my Dad in McCall, I returned home and back to reality. I kind of had a mini- panic attack, feeling much better now that I am surrounded with my blessings known as Anne, Steven and Kasen. Greeting Kasen at the airport was fabulous. He is so handsome! His report and homecoming talk went well. The only glitch was a trip to the emergency room, but nothing life threatening, just a follow up with a surgeon tomorrow, but his abdomen is much better. Anne is always full of energy and fun! She is getting ready to fly to Kazakhstan in 2 days.. Steven has moved home to do his Student Teaching this year. Kasen leaves for Moscow on Friday.
Fall is full of changes. Am looking forward to new adventures.

No comments: